Designed for sensitive electronics: The SAVE program has been designed for SAFE fully automatic low volt start (from 0.5 Volts) and PULSE recovery of deep discharged batteries connected to very sensitive electronics e.g. light aircraft, industrial equipment.
Protection against incorrect voltage selection : With 24V selected and a 12V battery is connected OptiMate 6 12V-24V will immediately warn that a low voltage is sensed and then not proceed to charging. USER must confirm the nominal voltage of the connected battery is 24V before SAVE mode activates.
- CHARGING AMPS : 5A @ 12V / 2.5A @ 24V (Ampmatic)
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V (12V) + 1-step SAFE pulse recovery.
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM & GEL 12V (batteries from 3 – 240Ah) | 24V (batteries from 1- 100Ah).
- INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.